Mr. Ganesh Rao
- Cholamandalam investment and Finance Co Ltd. 1994-2003
- GE Capital – Regional Manager -North 2003-06
- Development Credit Bank – senior Vice president- Retail secured Assets 2006-09.
- Co – Founder of Suryoday Microfinance Private Limited a leading NBFC- MFI based at Mumbai.
- Ganesh Rao has more than two decades of experience in the banking and financial sector. He has worked with Cholamandalam, GE Capital and DCB Bank in the past.
- In 2009 he co –founded Suryoday Microfinance, a leading MFI institute in India. Post his successful exit from his first entrepreneurial venture, he has ventured into a credit driven BC (Business Correspondent) company with primary focus on financial inclusion.
Mr. Jasbinder Singh Toor
- He joined his family logistics business in 1985, and brought in a fresh wave of modernization into the company and started overseeing day to day operations. He brought in fresh management ideas and paved the way for systems and processes in the company. Currently he is into Real Estate Business and his dream is to create affordable housing for under privileged section of the society.
V. K. Mohan
- He is a Chatarted Accountant with 25+ years experience in finance and Operations. Aims to put in all his experience to add impetus to the fast growing organization
- Management graduate from Pune
- Reputed health and fitness professional in Mumbai
- Currently overseas CSR activities in IASC